Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Megan Here--WE CAN DO IT!

Hi Fam--

Grace, yikes...I CAN'T believe you still ran 11 miles after getting bit by a dog! You are the definition of a trooper.

Well, I started dragging last week. I went to AZ with a few friends to visit my mom and let's just say I took a vacation. I had a reality check when I got back and Tayler was not happy with me. But I got my butt in gear and I ran 13.1 on Saturday! Phew..that felt great to get under my belt. But I'm with Aunt Grace on this one..I still can't imagine completing the full 26...point 2. But every week with the longer runs I gain a little more confidence.

Are you guys following training plans? Which ones? I'm doing Hal Higdon Novice 1.

Another thought--are you going for certain times in the marathon? What are your goals? Tayler wants to run this thing in under 4 hours but all I want to do is finish!

Kiki--your post was hilarious. Thanks for keeping me entertained.

Lastly--what are your thoughts on coordinating some sort of outfits...something along the lines of our team name. I'm all for wearing shirts with embarrassing pics of Kiki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment