Thursday, April 19, 2012

runners shades

hey guys. so i'm thinking about buying some runners shades for the race...what do you think of these: shoot...they were going to be really ugly sunglasses...but i don't know how to work this computer.

okay. here is the real real reason i'm writing. a.)because you guys rock. i am impressed DAILY at y'alls dedication and commitment to this...is anyone else crazy tired? i'm not...i haven't been running (don't be mad, i'm really hurt...hopefully by next week i'll be blessed with a miracle, fingers crossed and prayers lifted please). b.) I am sending you guys a little motivation package, but you wont get one if you don't send me your address. in this little package will be our team shirts. if you want more than one for yourself, please let me know. I also need your sizes...i have made some assumptions, but you know what happens when you assume...

c.) send me your address.
d.) t- about a month and a half...i'm not good at the t- thing...but close enough!!!!

love you guys. keep running.

also, if you need a new song to bounce to...check out bieber's new boyfriend song...don't worry, i'll put it on the mix i'm sending out.

love. always. i'm serious about the prayers for my stupid hurt knee.

4 comments:

  1. who wrote this?? I'm bummed about your knee whoever you are! Once you reveal your identity I can send you my address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KiKi....from one bum knee to another....I am sorry about your
    knee!! I will for sure pray that you are up and running soon!
    You have my address, and if you don't, tsk tsk! :)
    I love you!!!
    "the half marathoner"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm assuming this is from Kiki? Get back on that horse Kiks! My address is 5329 Old Middleton Road #311 Madison WI 53705. I'm prob a medium for the shirt.

    I have my 18 miler on Saturday.....yiiiiikes! This is getting so real......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiki!!! I hope your knee heals up quickly...we need you there! My address is 502 South Washington St. Denver, CO 80209. I think I'm also a size medium. 5 and half more weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete