Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Can you see the light at the end???

Grace here...
I hate to have so many posts on one day...but it's just SO inspiring. Well, Steve and I have almost got our fastest mile time up to ya'lls slowest mile time.
Megan: add Kyle, Carolyn, Gerrit and Afton to your list. Also, Mario is coming to cheer us all on! It's Mario's birthday June 1, so we will do some kind of birthday dance on Saturday. So, I am super excited to see all you cousins together. How special is that.
Kiki: drink water!
A few thoughts:


  • Here is MY after picture. May as well start embarrassing ya'll now.
  • No tricks for my hair. It always looks perfect.
  • I think I'm going to make a paper chain during Biggest Loser tonight. 
  • My chiropractor (who could be my son) said to squeeze my buttocks so my lower back won't hurt. That adds a LOT of effort to my runs! 
  • We're supposed to do our 18 this Saturday. We missed last Sat. Yikes. I have a vague memory of looking forward to Saturdays.
  • No one has hit on me while running. Or Steve (to my knowledge)
  • We're running old folk marathon style now: Run 4 minutes; walk 1 (for runs over 6 miles). The weird thing is our times are improving. I think that means we walk faster than we run. Scary.
  • I've tried to keep the fact that I'm doing a marathon on the down low, cuz I expect to fail...but Mr. Big Mouth has made it well known. Pressure.
I think we are planning to go to Sea World on Monday. Mario can push us all around in wheel chairs if needed. I really can't wait to see you all and I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! People are AMAZED when I tell them we are doing a marathon as a family!!!
Steve trying to keep the calorie count up. errrrr...
LOVE TO ALL! Be careful, and we will see you soon!!! 
KEEP POSTING EVERYONE!!!!


1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FAIL!!! I'll carry you across the finish line if I have to!

    ReplyDelete