Tuesday, May 1, 2012

32 Days, 768 Hours, 46080 Minutes Till Go Time!!

It's Me! Megan! I have to say I'm incredibly excited to see everyone (in exactly one month!!!) but I cannot wait to be entertained by Kiki for a few days. I had to stop reading your post multiple times to chuckle out loud. Alright, in all seriousness, do Swedish Fish REALLY work? Because that would be fabulous news. I DID complete my 18-miler and the entire second half I was cursing Tayler and Kiki to myself. Kiki for coming up with this ridiculous idea and Tayler for convincing me to do this. The first 11 miles were pretty decent but by the time I hit mile 14, I wanted to crawl. At about mile 16 there was this "little library box" with a bench outside a house. I contemplated sitting down for a while and skimming through the collection. My final time was 2 hours and 52 minutes, I burned 2208 calories and I ran a 9:28 pace. No boys hit on me...probably because I looked like I wanted to kill someone.

A few other questions/announcements:

Congrats to Vali and Curtis on the half!! Now wasn't that a confidence boost?? Wahoo!

I'm contemplating carrying a camera with me during the run. I know there are going to be many great photo-ops and I don't want to miss them.

I finally booked my flight!! Tayler and I get in Friday night around the same time and then I fly out Tuesday mid-morning...I'm getting so pumped d;flaksdjfa;lsdf!

Who exactly is running? Megan, Tayler, Kiki, Vali, Curtis, Kristen, Joe, Grace, Steve and the Ashworth's...am I missing anyone??

Lastly and most importantly, when are we going to Sea World????

1 comment:

  1. MEGAN, Great post!!! Keep it up girl. The Ashworth's are Trisha and Eric. Also, Milo Nemetz is running the kids marathon! He has to run 25 miles before that Saturday and then will run that last mile on the track. How great is that???

    ReplyDelete